One of Pedregal's brightest stars is the magnificent Villa Turquesa, situated on a cliff overlooking the Pacific, 350' directly above the beach.
It has 15,000 square feet of elegant indoor space, and another 10,000 square feet of private, spectacular outdoor amenities. Its graceful, flowing architecture reveals expansive living areas, luxurious furnishings, and exceptional amenities throughout.
Feel the cool Saltillo tile underfoot as you stroll through this spacious estate. Enjoy an early outdoor breakfast and then a little private practice on your own putting green. Schedule a rousing shuffleboard competition after lunch. Hold a late-night movie marathon in the theater room. End your day with a steam bath in the primary suite.
No matter where you are at Villa Turquesa, there is room for everyone. The main terrace area includes a large infinite-edge lap pool with swim-up bar, shade structure, lounge chairs, and outdoor dining space for up to 60 guests. Enjoy gorgeous blue-water views, fresh breezes and stunning skies from every vantage point.
A great deal of thought has been given to creating fun and relaxation for every guest at Villa Turquesa. This truly is the ultimate choice for a very private, luxury villa vacation in Cabo!
Only approved caterers are allowed to work at this villa.
On Our Blog:A Fabulous 40th Birthday Party at Villa Turquesa
A Fun-Filled Birthday Celebration at Villa Turquesa
FLY IN STYLE: Private Jet Charters to Los Cabos
Platinum 6+ Star Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
• Maximum occupancy is 20 adults/singles + 8 children
• 15,000 Square Feet Inside
• 3 levels (no wheelchair access)
• Great Whale Bedroom: has King bed and a television
• Conch Bedroom has two Queen beds
• Nautilus Bedroom has two Queen beds
• Sand Dollar Bedroom has King bed and a television
• Sardine Bedroom (Bunkroom) has four triple bunk beds (12 singles total)
• Dorado Bedroom has King bed
• Tuna Bedroom has two Queen beds
• Marlin Bedroom has King bed and a television
• Baja Bedroom has Queen bed
• All bedrooms have private bath
• Gym with two daybeds
• Outdoor areas are completely private
• Two security gates
• 1/4 mile to the beach
• 1/2 mile to downtown Cabo San Lucas
• Note: Outside caterers must be pre-approved by owner
• Chef Lorenzo can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rates to be paid in cash direct plus the cost of food. Arrangements to be made prior to travel. Gratuity additional and recommended. Subject to availability.
Cabo Blog: Meet Chef Lorenzo
- 1-8 People: $200
- 9-14 People: $300
- 15-20 People: $350
- 20-25 People: $400
- Bartender: $120 (rate valid for 8 hours)
• Maid service: Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• 2,900 cu ft, Infinity-Edge Lap Pool, Jacuzzi and swim-up bar
• Outdoor shower
• Putting green
• Shuffleboard court
• Shade structure
• Several patio tables
• Hardwood chaise-lounge chairs
• Outdoor fireplace + gas BBQ
• Outdoor stereo system
• Grass yard with play equipment
• Smoking outside only
• Professional quality gourmet Kitchen: Granite counters, water purification system, 2 Gaggenau built-in Fryers, Traulson refrigerator, AGA range, hot water dispenser, ice maker and wine refrigerator
• Bottled water
• Seats up to 30 for indoor dining
• Commercial-grade washer & dryer
• 15 ceiling fans + central A/C
• Separate A/C thermostat in each bedroom
• In-house safe in every bedroom
• Granite and marble bathroom counters
• Wi-Fi Internet access
• Full gym: free weights, treadmill, elliptical, spin bike, Universal machines
• Sauna (in gym)
• Steam bath (in master suite)
• Satellite TV (8 television sets: 32"-52")
• Full theater (media room) with surround-sound system, 10 reclining leather chairs, and additional seating for up to 12 more
• 10 DVD players; 10 CD players; 2 VCRs
• Auxiliary Code for iPod/iPhone
• 2 gas fireplaces
Guest Reviews for Villa Turquesa
Laguna Beach, CA | 1/27/2023
Everything was fantastic. Kim was great in finding the villa and setting everything up. The villa was better than in pictures. Angel made everything easy. Lorenzo and his family were unbelievable - food was great and service was even better. All activities/rides were on time. THANK YOU for everything.
From the second my brothers and closest friends stepped through the door at Villa Turquesa it was a dream. Had ice cold margaritas and chips, salsa, and guacamole prepared. From then on it was a dream of a weekend. Although we had so many events planned it was hard to leave the views and comfort of the this villa, my family and I will 100% be returning on our next trip to Cabo. Thank you to all the staff from start to finish!
Walnut Creek, CA | 9/7/2022
Hazel and Angel were very helpful and thoughtful. Villa staff was wonderful. Villa Turquesa staff was wonderful, decor and home were stunning. Thank you!
The week at Casa Turquesa was no less than spectacular. As the organizer, I am always concerned about the details. Every small item was more than spectacular. People were met and picked up on time at the commercial airport, the private air was a joy to go through arrival and departure, chef Lorenzo’s was amazing, the food indescribable, the bartender Oscar for adults and children was unmatched, and the home was without description. The owners have created a wonderful experience.