Step into luxury at this spectacular oasis set just steps to a scenic stretch of beach in the prestigious community of Puerto Los Cabos.
Aptly named, Villa Tranquilidad surrounds you with an atmosphere of refined relaxation, offering a host of top-of-the-line amenities to complement the gorgeous Sea of Cortez vistas and the soothing sound of the waves.
Gracefully appointed and lovingly decorated, this magnificent villa boasts a spacious interior with lavish bedroom suites, wood-beamed ceilings, Travertine and granite counters, and an expansive living area opening to an unbelievably scenic terrace. Step outside, and youre greeted with palapa-shaded patios, an inviting outdoor dining area, an oceanfront swimming pool, a large Jacuzzi, outdoor entertainment system and so much more.
Ready to see the sights? This wonderful vacation villa is just a short drive to the historic heart of San Jose del Cabo, offering gourmet dining, art galleries and quaint boutiques. World class golf is but minutes away. Whether youre planning a once-in-a-lifetime celebration or a family vacation to rival all others, Villa la Tranquilidad sets the scene for romance, relaxation and recreation.
OPTION: This villa can be rented as a 6BR or 7BR option.
- 6BR Option: both Casitas are locked off (sleeps 12 max)
- 7BR Option: one Casita is locked off (sleeps 14 max)
Cabo Blog: A Spectacular Destination Wedding at Villa Tranquilidad
Luxurious Beachfront Tranquility in Puerto Los Cabos
FLY IN STYLE: Private Jet Charters to Los Cabos
Platinum 6+ Star Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
• 16,483.46 Square Feet Inside
• 2 Levels
• Newly constructed in 2012
• Master Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
• Second Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
• Third Suite: 2 Twin beds (convertible into a King), balcony/terrace, private bath
• Fourth Suite: 2 Twin beds (convertible into a King), balcony/terrace, private bath
• Fifth Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/Jacuzzi tub
• Seventh Suite: (located in separate Casita) King bed (1 Twin bed in living area can be added upon request), terrace, private bath
• Eighth Suite: (located in separate Casita) King bed (1 Twin bed in living area can be added upon request), private bath
• Approx. 5.8 miles to town
• Note: One or two Casitas may be locked off if renting the 6BR or 7BR option
• Guests staying at Villa Tranquilidad will enjoy access to the exclusive Puerto Los Cabos Beach Club offering an oceanfront swimming pool, restaurant and more for a $200 weekly fee for your entire group(subject to availability) Note: Beach Club is closed on Tuesdays
• Hotel El Ganzo Beach Club access is available to our villa guests staying in Puerto Los Cabos for an additional fee, payable directly at the hotel (subject to availability)
• Maid Service: Daily (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Caretaker On-Site
• Villa staff can provide cooking services for $12/person (breakfast), $15/person (lunch), $25/person (dinner), $15/person (snacks), plus the cost of food (must be paid in cash to the villa caretaker). Can be arranged directly with villa staff during travel. Butler $25/hour. Services are outsourced for Christmas and NY weeks, as villa staff is unavailable. Gratuity additional and recommended.
• Swimming Pool (1,127 sq.ft.: 1-9.5 ft. deep)
• Jacuzzi for 12 (62 sq.ft.)
• Patio dining
• 10 Lounge chairs
• Palapa bar w/Gas BBQ
• Fire pit
• Shade structure
• Parking for approx. 12 cars
• Outdoor Stereo & TV
• Travertine & Granite countertops
• Full Kitchen w/dishwasher, ice maker, and all amenities
• Indoor dining for 14
• Water purification system throughout
• Home theater room with electric recliner seating for 12 (103" screen)
• 11 TVs (3 SmartTVs) (ranging from 8-40", 2-46", 1-60")
• DVD/CD player, iPod docking station
• Washer & Dryer
• In-house safe
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Wine Cellar
Guest Reviews for Villa Tranquilidad
Jasper, TX | 3/27/2023
Great house for our entire family to spend spring break in. Highly recommend!
Santa Monica, CA | 2/10/2023
Food, service and accommodation were outstanding. No complaints
Fort Worth, TX | 1/26/2023
This property is nothing less than spectacular!!!! The customer service provided by Cabovillas.com is unmatched. Alex was there every single step of the way from the minute we started planning, through every day of our trip and checked on us after! They handled every detail. I was so impressed that I am currently booking another trip!
CAVE CREEK, AZ | 10/1/2022
The Villa Staff was excellent and provided a high level of customer service. Some of the amenities at the outside bar were not work, and the fountain feature was broken. Otherwise, very clean and great assistance throughout. We only saw our Cabo Rep on the first day, however he was responsive to phone requests.
Mission Viejo, CA | 10/1/2022
Villa Tranquilidad was an incredible Villa. Rosenberg and the entire staff were excellent. All meals prepared for us were above expectations; both quality and preparation. The Villa was perfect for our entire family to celebrate some special birthdays. We did not want to leave the property!!