You're greeted by striking modern architecture and walls of windows framing splendid Pacific Ocean views at Villa Pacific West.
Elegant designer furnishings, unique artwork, and a host of exceptional amenities make this stunning villa a uniquely alluring retreat. Situated in Pedregal, the most sought-after neighborhood in Cabo San Lucas, this villa is just minutes to the vibrant heart of downtown and the marina. While the villa is convenient to the dining and nightlife of town, youll feel like youre in your own private oasis.
Spacious and thoughtfully appointed, this sophisticated contemporary villa boasts granite and marble throughout, a gourmet kitchen, comfortable bedroom suites and inviting living areas that open to scenic terraces. Spa-like bathrooms feel like wonderful sanctuaries. Throughout the home, youll find yourself admiring the ever-present views of the ocean and Pedregal hillsides dotted with breathtaking estates. Youll also appreciate the villas satellite televisions, iPod docking station and wireless Internet access.
Step outside, and the best of al fresco living awaits you. A swimming pool and jacuzzi invite you to take a dip. Lounge chairs and patio seating areas are ideal spots to gather with friends as you enjoy the ocean blues or starry skies. Sip a cool drink as you keep an eye out for cruise ships and migrating whales and enjoy a taste of the good life!
Construction Notice: Please note that there is construction near this villa. Please inquire with one of our Cabo Specialists for further details. Estimated completion Fall 2023.
FLY IN STYLE: Private Jet Charters to Los Cabos
Platinum 6+ Star Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
• Ocean Views
• 6,300 Square Feet Inside
• Sleeps 8 adults + 2 children maximum
• 4 Levels
• Master Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/tub and shower
• Second Suite: King bed, balcony/terrace, private bath w/tub and shower
• Fourth Suite: King bed, balcony/terrace, private bath w/shower
• Fifth Suite: Two Twin beds (for children), shared bath
• No Smoking & No Pets
• Chef can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Chile & Lime. Rate includes ingredients but are plus tax and service fees, 4 persons minimum. Gratuity not included.
- Breakfast from $18 per person
- Lunch from $26 per person
- Dinner from $39 per person
• Maid Service: Monday-Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Swimming Pool (32x10x4.5)
• Jacuzzi for 4
• Patio dining for 8
• 3 Lounge Chairs
• 2 Gas BBQs
• Fire pit table
• Outdoor stereo
• Gourmet Kitchen w/dishwasher
• 8 Telephones (Telmex Local and Free US)
• 5 Satellite Televisions
• 5 Blu-ray players
• iPod docking station
• Wireless Internet Access
• Printer available
• Water Purification System
• Indoor Dining
• Ceiling fans
• Central Air Conditioning
• Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors
• Ironing Board
Guest Reviews for Villa Pacific West
Beautiful house looks even better in person! The host was very accommodating and the location was perfect!
San Luis Obispo, CA | 4/1/2022
Honestly had a wonderful time here!! Everything was clean and communication was great! Can't wait to come back!
Plymoth, MN | 3/8/2022
Absolute perfection. I’ve already recommended this place to many of my colleagues- it’s just that great. Amazing views, quiet location, top notch amenities. A bargain in Pedregal.