A unique beachfront oasis awaits at Villa las Rocas, an exceptional private compound featuring individual casitas, magnificent common living areas, a lush tropical garden setting and breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez.
Why go to a resort when you can have your own? This one-of-a-kind estate is the perfect location for a truly unforgettable Los Cabos getaway. Listen to the sound of the waves as you relax in your spectacular swimming pool complete with cascading waterfalls. Located on 1.6 acres fronting a scenic beach, this is a retreat like no other.
Lovingly designed with décor evoking the warmth of Mexico, you and your guests will enjoy ample comfort in this spacious estate. Each of the inviting bedroom suites is located in its own private casita. Youll find a host of excellent amenities throughout the property, including a commercial kitchen, attractive lounging areas, shaded ocean view patios, outdoor Jacuzzi accommodating 6-8 (additional Jacuzzi in primary suite) and plush bedrooms. Enjoy a cocktail at the bar with complete beach and ocean views, keep an eye out for migrating whales passing offshore, take a long stroll on the beach or simply soak up the Baja sunshine. Whether youre looking for a special location to celebrate an important milestone with your friends or a charming escape to enjoy with family, Villa las Rocas will provide the setting for the vacation of a lifetime.
Located in the Costa Brava community, Villa las Rocas is wonderfully situated to help you enjoy the best of Los Cabos. While it feels wonderfully tranquil, youre but a short drive to great golf courses and the many activities of downtown Cabo San Lucas and the marina.
On Our Blog: Beachfront Bliss at Villa las Rocas
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
• 14,500 Square Feet of both open and closed Palapa covered common areas
• 7 Individual private casitas totaling 6400 square feet of air-conditioned space
• 1.6 acre of beachfront private compound with 150 feet frontage to El Tule Beach
• The Mainland Mexico architecture, style and decor are truly timeless
• Sleeps 16 Adults + additional 6 children with additional charge (maximum 22 guests)
• Built in 1990, Remodeled in 2002 & 2016
• Guests at this villa may enjoy exclusive access to the outstanding dining at the neighboring Garza Blanca Resort. Reservations are required.
• Primary Suite: Located in a separate 1600 square foot air conditioned casita, Cal King bed, ocean view, steps to the sand with private terrace and beach. Living area, TV, office, wet bar, private bath and its own Jacuzzi complete this incredible Primary Bedroom.
• Garden Casita One: 600 square feet of air conditioned living space. Cal King bed, private shower and bathroom. Covered terrace and yard in the front and covered terrace in the rear of the casita.
• Family Casita Three: 1200 square feet of air conditioned living space. Two Queen size beds, private bath, large seating area and a complete kitchenette. Covered front terrace with a large grass yard. 1 single roll out kids bed.
• Family Casita Four: 1200 square feet of air conditioned living space. Two Queen size beds, private bath, large seating area and a complete kitchenette. Covered front terrace with a large grass yard. 1 single roll out kids bed.
• View Casita Five: 600 square feet of air conditioned living space. Cal King bed, private shower and bathroom. 1 single roll out kids bed. The View Casitas share a large common shaded patio with additional views.
• View Casita Six: 600 square feet of air conditioned living space. Cal King bed, private shower and bathroom. 1 single roll out kids bed. The View Casitas share a large common shaded patio with additional views.
• All 7 casitas each have a new refrigerator, mattresses, linens, pillows, safe, iPod docking with music
• No smoking but dogs are allowed
• Security Cameras located outside at entrance locations
• Book nearby Casa Feliz at a special rate for extra accommodations close to Villa las Rocas
• Maid Service: Daily except Sundays (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• 30,000 gallon swimming pool (3-9)
• Outdoor Jacuzzi accommodating 6-8 (additional Jacuzzi in primary suite)
• Large Wolf BBQ Grill
• Lush landscaped paths meander through the property
• Large private fruit tree garden (16 fruit trees)
• Six lounge chairs and three hammocks
• Kayaks, SUP Boards, Surfboards, Beach chairs and Umbrellas available
• Two outdoor showers
• Multiple shade palapas and terraces
• Outdoor Sonance stereo with 12 speakers (bring your iPod!)
• Granite and Saltillo throughout
• Commercial kitchen
• 2 dishwashers
• Satellite TV with 70 Smart flat screen, Blu Ray
• 4 TVs (main area, primary suite, bedrooms 3 & 4)
• Wireless Internet access
• Water purification system
• Safe in every bedroom
• 2 sets of washer and dryer
• Large Palapa style living room (70" flat screen)
• 7 decorative fireplaces
• Living room accommodates dining for 20+ guests
• Ceiling fans throughout
Guest Reviews for Villa Las Rocas
Fort Lauderdale, FL | 5/1/2023
We stayed at Villa Las Rocas for 5 nights with a group of friends while in Cabo for a wedding. The Villa better than the photos showed and in immaculate condition. The layout of the Villa was perfect for giving our group privacy in their rooms but also AMAZING socializing areas. Pre- arrival emails made our arrival easy and having the Villa pre-stocked was perfect!
Grovetown, GA | 2/1/2023
Cabovillas is THE BEST! Their staff, the representative you’re assigned upon booking, the on-site concierge is by far THE BEST I’ve experienced and I travel a lot! I won’t ever book with anyone else!
PHOENIX, AZ | 10/1/2022
We absolutely LOVED our stay at Villa Las Rocas! It is such a beautiful property right on the beach. The accommodations and amenities are top notch, and the service from planning to on-site was a dream. Everyone did such an excellent job, and we cannot speak highly enough of this absolutely beautiful villa. It is spacious, clean, and unlike anything experienced before. I cannot recommend Villa Las Rocas enough!! Stay here and trust me you will not be disappointed!! It is AMAZING!!
Denver, CO | 4/1/2022
After our first experience at Las Rocas, we thought that there would be no way to exceed our expectations 2x. WOW, were we wrong. A M A Z I N G. The house was just as awesome as year 1, staff could not have been more attentive and welcoming. Such an amazing place. There would be no hesitation to book this yet again! It feels like having a second home in such an amazing place, they truly know how to provide a first class experience.
Hutchinson, MN | 3/1/2022
I can not explain enough how fabulous our stay was at Villa Las Rocas! Cabo Villas was wonderful to work with! I celebrated my business’s 30 year anniversary and brought my team here. The family that prepares the meals were the absolute sweetest people! We had them prepare breakfast every day and it was delicious! The villa was spotless! I organized a beach dinner with one of the caterers Cabo Villas recommended called A Matter of Taste catering and events. I have used several caterers for different events I have hosted and this company was by far one the best I have ever had! The food was incredible and the presentation was absolutely beautiful! Extremely creative with their food. I also used Creative Destination Events by Susan Morel for the decorations. The table was stunning! They were prompt and extremely helpful with the vision I was looking for. I can not say enough wonderful things about all these companies, everything was perfect! We will definitely be returning! Perfect location in Cabo! Thanks again for everything!!