Secluded beachfront living is the key to Villa Kash.
Located less than an hour from the Los Cabos International airport on the East Cape, this oceanfront property is close to excellent surfing, snorkeling and fishing areas. This newly built villa has a host of contemporary design elements sure to please family and friends vacationing together.
The private terrace off the spacious primary bedroom draws the eye, with its magnificent ocean views, though those vistas have competition from the high-definition broadcasts from the bedrooms 42 TV. The fourth bedrooom is a tastefully designed 800-square-foot casita, with a private bath and spacious terrace. Bedrooms and baths have elegant marble floors. Refined stone and granite kitchen counters meet their match in the quality of the kitchen appliances.
Plenty of space and seating make the open-air patio a prime place for entertaining, but sitting is the last thing youll want to do, when you could be splashing in the infinity pool, relaxing in the four-person jacuzzi or preparing a delectable meal on the gas BBQ.
Youre also just 300 meters to Shipwreck Beach and a short drive to 9 Palms, both great local surf spots!
Because of the peaceful location off the beaten path, the villa utilizes solar power and generators for its energy needs. Please note that internet availability may also be inconsistent
Our standard services for this villa may not be available, and special services may be at a higher rate.
View Property Overview
View Main Level and Pool
View Second Level
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
• Beachfront Villa
• Sleeps 8 adults maximum
• 4,050 Square Feet Inside
• 2 Levels
• Primary Suite: Cal King bed w/Tempurpedic mattress, ocean views, balcony and private bath
• Third Suite: Two Twin beds and private terrace
• Fourth Suite: (located in separate Casita) Queen bed, ocean view, private bath and large terrace
• Because of the tranquil location of Villa Kash off the beaten path, this off the grid villa operates on solar energy and generators. Every effort is made to ensure a comfortable stay for guests, but power limitations may affect air conditioner capacity from time to time. Please note that internet availability may also be inconsistent.
• PLEASE NOTE: $50/day of propane included in the rental. Excessive propane use will be billed at $35 per percent upon check out. Please be sure to conserve and do not leave A/C running with doors open.
• Maid service every other day, except Sunday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Jacuzzi that seats 4
• Patio dining for 8
• 10 lounge chairs
• Gas BBQ
• Gas Fire-pit
• Shade structure
• Outdoor stereo with 8 speakers
• Steps to beach
• Natural Stone and Granite counter tops
• Beautiful ocean views
• Full kitchen with first-class appliances
• Cuisinart Coffee Maker (1 in main house, 1 in casita)
• Breakfast bar and table dining for 6
• Wireless Internet
• Vonage telephone line
• 4 Satellite televisions (28"-55", full satellite package)
• 4 DVD players
• CD player
• Water purification system
• Washer & Dryer
• Ceiling fans
• Central Air Conditioning