With a panoramic view of Cabo San Lucas Bay, the marina, Pedregal hillsides, and the Pacific Ocean before you, you'll be enchanted by the extraordinary setting at Villa Chavez.
This spectacular luxury villa offers an exceptional combination of outstanding location, gorgeous contemporary architecture, and modern amenities for an unforgettable stay in Cabo. The areas top activities are within easy access, including downtown shopping, dining, and yacht charters.
Enjoy those scenic vistas from your beautiful pool terrace. Outside amenities at Villa Chavez include a saltwater swimming pool with sunning area, water misters, a gas grill, patio dining and lounging areas, 8 fire pits, and more. Watch fishing boats depart the marina in the morning hours, or sip an evening cocktail by the fire as Cabos lights begin to twinkle.
Inside, the meticulous attention to detail and craftsmanship is evident throughout this stunning villa. The main living area opens to the expansive terrace. High-end amenities, a dining area with magnificent views, a gourmet kitchen with bar seating, and plush bedroom suites are just a few highlights. Treat yourself to the vacation of a lifetime in Los Cabos.
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
• Pacific Ocean, Sea of Cortez and Mountain views
• Sleeps 18 Adults + 2 Children maximum
• 11,000 Square Feet Inside
• 7 Levels
• Built in 2022
• Master bedroom - 1 King bed, small futon, ocean view, balcony/terrace, Smart TV, private bath with tub & shower
• 2nd bedroom - 1 King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath with shower
• 3rd bedroom - 1 King bed, mountain view, balcony/terrace, Smart TV, private bath with shower
• 5th bedroom - 1 King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath with shower
• 6th bedroom - Separate entrance with 2 Queen beds, partial Sea of Cortez view, balcony/terrace, private bath with shower
• 7th bedroom - Separate entrance with 1 King bed, sofa bed, partial Sea of Cortez view, balcony/terrace, private bath with shower
• 8th bedroom - Separate entrance with 1 King bed, garden view, terrace, direct access to tennis court
• Game Room - 2 Futons, full Kitchen, dining table, sofa, TV, pool table and foosball table
• Sofa bed in Family room
• Approx. 1 mile to beach
• Maid Service: Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Saltwater Swimming Pool with beach area (39x45)
• Swim-up bar
• Jacuzzi seats 12+ (11x11)
• Palapa over pool bar
• Water misters
• Outdoor Kitchen
• Outdoor dining for 18
• 8 Lounge chairs (4 of which can be placed in beach area of pool)
• Patio furniture
• Media system
• Fire pit with seating for 12
• Tennis court
• Quartz countertops
• Full Kitchen with professional appliances
• Single serve Nespresso, drip coffee machine, Miele built-in Coffee Machine
• Margarita machine
• Stand alone 100lb ice maker
• 5 Gallon water dispenser (hot/cold)
• 17 Ceilings in living room and dining room
• Indoor dining for 12
• Water purification system
• Central Air Conditioning
• 12 Ceiling Fans
• 3 Smart TVs (1 - 75" & 2 - 55")
• Smart-Home System (light switches, HVAC, TVs, door camera)
• Movie Theater room: seating for 9, movie projector and Apply Pay for movies
• Bluetooth transmitter
• Wireless Internet access
• Exercise room
• Washer & dryer (2 sets)
• Security system
• Smoke detectors, CO detector, fire extinguishers, first aid and emergency hurricane kit
Guest Reviews for Villa Chavez
Chicago, IL | 5/1/2023
Villa Chavez is as upscale as it gets in Pedregal. Our staff was outstanding and incredibly helpful from the moment we walked in. We had our wedding here and would do it ten times over; just an unforgettable experience. If I had one complaint it would be that we could hear some of the music from the town, but that was expected facing the marina.
We stayed 4 nights with 12 friends for a bachelorette and everyone was very impressed by the villa. We loved all of the private amenities including tennis/pickleball court, infinity pool, hot tub, gym and movie theater. The villa felt so spacious and all of the bedrooms and bathrooms were very nice. We appreciated the concierge and housekeeping staff and had a good experience with the recommended catering and spa services.
Moberly, MO | 3/1/2023
Beth was great to work with arranging and booking Villa Chavez. This Villa is truly amazing. Angel, Angeles and Jorge took great care of us during our stay. The location is wonderful, every detail has been thought of. If you are reasonably fit you can walk into the marina. The view from the villa is breathtaking.
Vancouver, BC | 3/1/2023
We could not have had a better experience at Villa Chavez. Hector was amazing to us; he would always respond to our questions immediately and helped us whenever we needed him to. The cleaning staff was also exceptional; they kitchen was clean every morning with coffee brewing. It was so nice not having to worry about cleaning every day so that we could relax and enjoy the Villa. I hope I can stay here again sometime, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Hector and the rest of the team!!!