With a name inspired by the beautiful sunrises visible from the villa's enviable setting, a truly memorable luxury vacation experience awaits at newly constructed Villa Aurora.
Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Pedregal hillsides, and Cabo San Lucas marina unfold from Villa Auroras dazzling hilltop location. This magnificent villa is a masterpiece of modern architecture with luxurious amenities and a breathtaking setting in Cabos premier private community. With the stunning natural beauty of expansive skies and ocean blues framed beautifully by various vantage points throughout this estate, guests will enjoy an incomparable escape.
Experience the ultimate relaxation and sophisticated style. Designed to accommodate large gatherings, the villa boasts huge common living areas, dining tables that seat 14-16, a spacious jacuzzi, and numerous fire pits with seating. Walls of windows create a light-filled ambiance, with striking contemporary interior design and well-thought comforts. Gather with friends at sunset around one of the spectacular fire pits, relax in the infinity-edge pool with sweeping scenic views, or enjoy a host of outstanding amenities. Among the highlights at Villa Aurora, guests will appreciate the dry sauna, formal dining area with marvelous views, plush bedroom suites, an exercise room, and a game room.
With downtown Cabo San Lucas and the marina a short drive away, youre within easy reach of the areas top recreational activities. However, you may find it difficult to leave the lavish sanctuary of this splendid retreat.
Platinum 6+ Star Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
• Marina and Pacific Ocean views
• 8,724 Square Feet Indoors
• Sleeps families and couples up to 20 people, or 10 singles maximum
• 2 Levels
• Newly constructed in 2023
• Primary Suite (Cielo): King bed, ocean view, terrace, private bath with shower and tub
• Third Suite (Estrella): 2 Queen beds, ocean view, terrace, private bath with shower
• Fifth Suite (Playa): 2 Queen beds, ocean view, terrace, private bath with shower
• Sixth Suite (Oceana): King bed, ocean view, terrace, private bath with shower
• Seventh Suite: 2 Bunk beds (Full/Twin, Full/Twin), shared bath with shower (located downstairs)
• Maid Service: Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Heated Swimming Pool (5x15x55) with shallow shelf, 2 in-water chaise lounge chairs, & pool floats
• Large Jacuzzi for 12 (8x10)
• Expansive patio
• Hanging outdoor loveseat
• Outdoor Kitchen
• Pellet grill smoker
• Gas BBQ Grill
• Outdoor dining for 16
• Sonos sound system
• Full pool bathroom
• 7 Lounge chairs
• Garden area & herb garden
• Tennis and Pickle ball court access
• Beach items available: beach chairs & small table, beach towels, Yeti cooler, spike ball, honey ball, cross net, paddle ball & football
• Indoor dining for 12
• Fully equipped bar with high-top table for 8-10
• Quartzite countertops and Travertine flooring throughout
• Whole house water purification, and reverse osmosis in Kitchen
• Clear ice maker (purified water)
• Control4 Smart Home System
• 7 SmartTVs (50"-85")
• Free access to US cable TV stations in Media room and Bar
• Suites 2 - 6 have SmartTVs with streaming service
• Home Theater with 85" TV and surround sound
• Bluray/DVD Player with movie collection
• Xbox and Nintendo Switch
• Sonos stereo system
• High speed 5G Wi-Fi
• Large Game Room with billiard table, shuffleboard, board and video games
• Exercise room with elliptical, treadmill, weights, functional cable trainer & yoga mats
• Dry Sauna
• Kyla Lux firm mattresses
• Automatic screens and blackout shades in all bedrooms
• Central air conditioning; individual thermostats in each room
• 8 Ceiling fans
• 3 Sets of Washers & Dryers
• Ironing board
• High chair and crib available
• Blow dryers in each bathroom
• Smoke and CO Detectors
• Fire extinguisher and first aid kit
• Safe in each bedroom
Guest Reviews for Villa Aurora
Villa Aurora is a jaw-dropping house with every detail to perfection. The views take your breath away, they almost don’t seem real. Everything we needed was there. Each bedroom had the comfortable bedding and had it’s own ensuite bathroom were with nice little extras like makeup wipes and even Band-Aids. The kitchen was a cooks dream with everything you could possibly need, even a juicer for fresh OJ every morning and fresh lime juice for margaritas. They even had an herb garden with fresh mint for mojitos and other spices for cooking. I was the first one in my group to wake up every morning and would sip my fancy espresso from the hanging sofa swing each morning while I watched the sun come up. We had so much fun sitting around the pool during the day and the hot tub at night. We ended our evenings playing pool or hanging out by the fire pit. It was a great place for big groups but also had areas for private times. We never wanted to leave!
During my visit I discovered... Wake up early to a beautiful sunrise, while lounging on your personal room patio. Go down to the kitchen for a cup of fresh brewed coffee made from fresh ground coffee beans. Swing in the swing while enjoying your coffee and taking in the view of the beautiful blue waters. If you want to exercise, walk around the property a few times, as it is huge, or go to the exercise room followed by a sit in the sauna! Later, lounge on one of the comfortable poolside lounge chairs enjoying the view of the infinity pool and take a nice refreshing swim! Make a nice drink in the game room bar then play some pool or shuffle board. Need a nap during the day? Easy.. room darkening curtains makes your room like night time. Opening doors provides you with wonderful breezes anytime of the day. Of course AC’s available too. This Villa has its own water purification system, and the water tastes really good! If you are cooking, you will be in a fully equipped kitchen. And you won’t be excluded from all the guests as the concept is fully open to living/dining areas. During the evening, sit outside around a massive fire, or in the hot tub and count millions of stars in the sky. Two fully equipped laundries available, should you want to wash before going home. This property is fabulous.
I stayed at Villa Aurora for a girls long weekend the end of April. What an incredible home! The first thing you notice about the Villa are the views. Absolutely gorgeous sunrises can be seen from 6 bedrooms and all the living areas. Every little detail has been thought of in the design of this home, from the gourmet kitchen with every possible gadget, multiple seating areas, game room, infinity pool/spa, super comfortable beds and fitness room! The Villa is so convenient to a private beach, the marina, restaurants and shopping. The sweetest housekeeper, Letty, keeps everything immaculate. Highly highly recommend! 5 stars ++!!