This opulent beachfront villa overlooks all the excitement of Médano Beach and is blessed with Cabo's best view of Land's End.
Providing guests with all the comforts of home and boasting its own private infinity pool and spa, this detached luxury residence is contained within the gates of the exclusive Hacienda Beach Club & Residences, located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas.
Beautifully appointed in contemporary Mexican style furnishings, hardwood doors, handcrafted metalwork, natural stone finishes and original artwork, this striking two-story, 4BR/4.5BA hacienda-style villa has a large primary suite with balcony and three additional suites all outfitted with lavish linens and spectacular oceanfront views. Hacienda Villa 11 also features a fully equipped modern kitchen, outdoor dining area with barbecue and gorgeous patio area.
Guests of the villa are granted access to the Beach Clubs outstanding amenities including the remarkable Hacienda Spa and the exquisite cuisine of the Hacienda Cocina and Cantina as well as a full-service concierge desk. Whats more, guests will enjoy instant access to the beach and super-close proximity to the finest dining and nightlife options that Cabo has to offer.
If youre looking for an exceptional, one-of-a-kind vacation experience, Hacienda Villa 11 should be at the top of your list.
On Our Blog: A Fabulous 40th Birthday Getaway at Hacienda Villa 11
Premier 6 Star Rating
The premier rating is reserved for properties offering the utmost in luxury. They are distinguished by first-rate locations, incomparable ocean views, highest quality furnishings and amenities, pristine condition, and unsurpassed service.
• Oceanfront views
• 3,500 Square Feet Inside
• Sleeps 8 maximum
• 2 Levels
• Primary Suite: King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath
• Second Suite: King bed, private bath
• Fourth Suite: Queen bed, private bath
• Complimentary Kids Club
• Guests have access to resort concierge, restaurants, boutiques, services and have signing privileges
• No Smoking/Pets
• Golf cart available for guest use
• Maid Service: Monday-Saturday: (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
• Large terraces
• Community Pools (Lap pool, adult pool, family pool)
• Precedent-setting beach club
• Full service spa with movement studio and fitness pavilion
• Beachside grill and beverage service
• Event lawn
• Bocce courts
• Beach activities center
• Seaside palapa bar
• Gourmet and casual beachside dining with indoor/outdoor seating
• Direct access to Medano Beach
• Large deck with private pool, spa, built-in grill
• Outdoor lounging and dining
• Beautiful Kitchen w/dishwasher
• Keurig & standard drip coffee maker
• Natural stone flooring and wood beamed ceilings
• iPod docking station
• Wireless Internet Access
• Color printer/scanner
• Water purification system
• Washer & Dryer
• Air Conditioning
• Gas BBQ
• Blackout drapes
• Satellite television
• DVD Player
• In-room Safe
• Jetted tub in bathroom
Guest Reviews for Hacienda Villa 11
San Clemente, CA | 8/1/2022
We had an absolutely amazing stay. The location can’t be beat. The house was perfect for our group. Cabo Villas did a wonderful job coordinating excursions and our help around the house.
Grants Pass, OR | 12/1/2021
The property was beautiful, the location is great (as long as you donâ€™t mind listening to the party places down the beach). And for 40K a week things should work! Such as the ceiling fans (when we arrived there were no batteries in the remotes) the safes didnâ€™t work and the outside door to our pool area didnâ€™t lock. There were unsavory people sleeping on the beach right outside our villa, so it would be nice for the extra security of a locking door that worked. So, for the amount of money they charge these things should be fixed. On the other side, the customer service was great!
Security was amazing. everyone was super helpful. The onsite chief was great and made our stay. Great home with fantastic location for family travel. Just wish we could have stayed longer. Jessica was super helpful and took care of all our needs. See you next year!