Newly constructed in Spring 2019, breathtaking Casa Stella is situated on the highest street in Cabo's private Pedregal neighborhood with 24-hour security gate access.
The villas outstanding location provides guests with spectacular panoramic ocean views, perfect for whale-watching during season. Perched atop Pedregal with no through traffic, the setting allows for a more private vacation experience yet youre ideally situated just a five-minute drive to the many dining and nightlife options of Cabo San Lucas.
A magnificent architectural jewel, Casa Stella is designed to maximize the amazing ocean views from almost every room on the property. With its endless amenities, Casa Stella feels like your own private luxurious resort, yet combines the personal conveniences that only a home can provide. Youll appreciate the masterful craftsmanship in the villas attractive spaces for relaxation, indoors and out. Enjoy those ocean blues from the vast main terrace which features an infinity-edge swimming pool with spa hot tub, shaded patio dining area, and poolside lounge chairs. Additional outdoor amenities include a media system, well-equipped outdoor kitchen, and a linear firepit surrounded by deep cushion sofa seating - perfect for sipping cocktails with friends while watching amazing sunsets drop down over the ocean. Imagine yourself relaxing on the large infinity pools sundeck while watching the whales breach during migration season. Inside the villa, youll appreciate the full commercial kitchen, wine cellar, home theater room, and inviting bedroom suites. The villas large ocean-view gym offers Life Fitness treadmills, elliptical machines, bike, SPA with two private massage treatment rooms opening out to a tranquil fountain, and a dry sauna. This is a vacation home that simply must be experienced to be appreciated.
Construction Notice: New home being built. Estimated completion Spring 2024. Please inquire with one of our Cabo Specialists for further details.
Platinum 6+ Star Rating
The Platinum rating is set aside only for properties of extraordinary opulence. Every significant feature - location, views, furnishings, amenities, condition and service - is one of ultimate beauty, classic workmanship and unequaled refinement.
• Unobstructed panoramic ocean views
• 12,200 Square Feet Indoors
• Sleeps 21 (maximum of 22 occupancy)
• 3 Levels
• Newly constructed Spring 2019
• All 9 King beds are Four Seasons Hotel Signature Mattresses
- Dahlia Master Suite: Upper level, large King bedroom with oversized terrace and lounge chairs with direct ocean views overlooking the pool area, luxurious bathroom with oversized deep soaking tub and ocean views from the bathtub, steam shower, large double vanity
- Morning Glory Suite: Upper level guest room in Master Wing, small King bedroom with Marina Views, private bath
- Marigold Suite: Upper level guest room in Master Wing, small King bedroom with Marina Views, private bath
- Sunflower Suite: Upper level guest suite, large King bedroom with Queen sofa sleeper, terrace with lounge chairs, large bathroom with double vanity, shower
- Honeysuckle Suite: Main level guest suite, King bedroom with terrace overlooking the ocean and lounge chairs walking out to the pool area, shower, bathtub and private outdoor shower garden
- Blue Agave Suite: Main level (Separate Villa) corner suite, King bedroom on pool level with bathtub/shower suite, amazing views
- Orchid Suite: Lower level guest suite, King guestroom with private garden terrace with lounge chairs overlooking the ocean, private bathroom
- Sage Suite: Lower level guest suite, oversized King guestroom with dramatic canopy bed and sitting area, side terrace with partial ocean view, private bathroom
- Pitaya Suite: Lower level guest suite, two Full-size beds overlooking the ocean and opening out onto a tropical garden, private bathroom
- Plumeria Suite: Lower level guest suite, King guestroom with wraparound terrace and lounge chairs overlooking the ocean and stepping out onto a tropical garden, bathroom opens into a private hot tub oasis
• Each room features a safe, individual AC zone, hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner and soap, USB ports by nightstands and televisions. Mini-fridges in 8 guestrooms.
• No Pets or Smoking
• House Staff (team of 6, hours 8am-5pm); all house staff fully vaccinated.
• Outside caterers not allowed at this time.
• Staff can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rates to be paid direct plus the cost of food. Arrangements to be made prior to travel. Gratuity additional and recommended. Note: Cooks do not work on Mexican Holidays.Casa Stella Dining Menu
- 1-8 People: $200 per meal*
- 9-14 People: $300 per meal*
- 15-20 People: $350 per meal*
- 21-24 People: $400 per meal*
- Bartender is $75 per hour after 5:00pm
- *Rates are plus the cost of food
• 70+ Infinity Swimming Pool with shallow sundeck
• Hot tub for 8
• Outdoor living and dining area with poolside bar complete with TV, fridge, ice maker
• Viking Grill & Fryer hot plate
• Dining Table
• Outdoor Shower
• Shade Structure
• Outdoor Media system & TV
• Tennis courts available through Tennis Club (10 minute walk)
• Full Kitchen + 2nd Chefs Kitchen with all appliances including commercial double pizza ovens, deep fryer, Vulcan high-heat broiler and griddle
• Note: Only the house staff can operate the commercial equipment (double pizza ovens, deep fryer, Vulcan high-heat broiler and griddle)
• Indoor Dining
• Formal Bar (6 seats)
• Water filtration system
• Wine Cellar
• 14 Smart Televisions w/Satellite (55"-120")
• Home Theater Room w/movie projector, bluray/DVD player, movie collection (fits 12 people)
• SONOS system
• XBOX gaming system
• Printer available
• 2 Massage/Spa Rooms w/ocean views and relaxing water features
• Dry Sauna
• Full Gym: 2 Life Fitness treadmills, elliptical, recumbent bicycle, free weights, a multi-jungle 4-sided weight station
• Safe in every bedroom
• Washer & Dryer (5 sets)
• Ironing board
• Central air conditioning (each bedroom has own temp. controls)
• 10 Ceiling fans
• High chair, crib, playpen available
Guest Reviews for Casa Stella
Miami, FL | 5/1/2023
Casa Stella was our most memorable trip to date. The villa is incredible and the staff takes it over the top. Everything was perfect. Luis and Ivan were amazing and we cant wait to stay and see our Cabo family again!
Miami, FL | 4/24/2023
Thank you so much for going above and beyond in helping with this client and making sure that their stay was everything they wanted!! The villa was truly amazing and the staff did an outstanding job! It was a huge success, and they will be coming back! THANK YOU!!!
Seal Beach, CA | 2/27/2023
The house is amazing and the staff is unbelievable. They did everything for you. The meals the chef prepared were great!
We went with our family for a 50th birthday party. Upon arrival, we were greeted with drinks and all smiles from the staff. The house is BIG, the rooms are spacious and very clean. They have everything to make you feel comfortable; fireplace, fire pit, a beautiful infinity view pool, hot tub, jacuzzi, and gym. It is located in the Pedregal with a beautiful views of sunrise and sunsets so picture-worthy, no filter needed! Now let me talk about the staff, all of us on that trip were grateful for the amazing staff! Betsa and her crew were helpful with every detail, from getting toothbrushes, to helping me get Mexican candies for my kids. I absolutely LOVED practicing my Spanish and chatting. Now the food! OMG the food was absolutely the best. All meals we felt like we were at one of the fanciest restaurants. Presentation was great and the meals were full of flavor, without being overwhelming. It is definitely worth the money and I wish this was a yearly family gathering. Can't say enough about this place.
Towaco, NJ | 11/1/2022
The house was spectacular and 5 days was clearly not enough time to enjoy all of it! More importantly, the service and the food preparation was just amazing. Angel was great in helping us handle all of the changes for transportation, reservations, etc. that took place once we got there. He was incredibly responsive at any time of day and made sure all arrangements were confirmed. Luis and Ivan handled every single thing we needed onsite. They were truly fantastic and I think the entire group I was with will truly miss them. Lastly, the cooking staff just exceeded expectations every single meal. Just when we thought they couldn’t do any better, they went above and beyond the very next meal. This was like staying at a boutique hotel with Four Seasons/Ritz Carlton service.